Frequently Asked Questions
1. My daughter is five years old. Will she be able to attend children's Quran Hifz classes.
We cater for the needs of our community and enrol children as young as 4 years old.
2. How many days in a week do you hold Quran classes?
We have classes every day. For more information please contact us on 05564887387.
3. I want to enroll my son for Alim courses. Do you provide text books?
We only give the list of text books you will have to buy. You will need to buy them before the course starts.
4. What happens if a child is ill and wasn't able to attend couple of lessons? Do you make up for missed classes?
Yes, the teacher who is responsible for the classes will give your child all the necessary information which has been missed and guide through the homework InshaAllah.
5. How many children are allowed in each group?
There are 10 children in each group. We try to keep the groups small so that each child gets most attention of the teacher.